Thursday 21 August 2014

La rentrée: Ice Breaker- Name Bingo

I've been preparing for the new school year.  I am looking forward to getting back into it, although I will miss my afternoon naps! 

This week I've been focusing on what my class will do for the first few days of school.  I love playing ice breaker with new students because they are fun, and they are an assessment opportunity to see what the students remember.  One game I like a lot is Name Bingo. 


In this game, students get a game board and they have to walk around and get other students to sign the box that describes them.  At the end of the game, you can choose a few to read out and see which students correspond to the descriptions.   I quickly typed up a game board that you can feel free to use in class.  I wrote this for my grade 7s and 8s, so you can make it easier or more challenging to suit your needs.  

If you would like to use this board, download it here.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment